Welcome to the Port of VictoriaOn the mid-coast of Texas, Victoria offers outstanding transportation options for your business. Inland waterways that lead to the Gulf of Mexico and world markets, dual rail service, 4 lane divided interstate quality highways, and local airport facilities give your business low cost transportation options to get to your customers. We have nearly two thousand acres of prime property for development that has waterway, rail and highway frontage.
The Port of Victoria is ready to be your partner so give us a call today. Take a look at our videos to see the infrastructure at the Port and to see what our customers have said about their experience at the Port of Victoria.
- Inland waterway port on mid-coast of Texas
- 15 million Texas consumers within two hours by truck
- 4 lane divided highway access – future Interstate 69
- Dual rail service – Union Pacific & BNSF
- Close access to Gulf Intracoastal Waterway as well as deep-water port of Port Lavaca – Point Comfort
- 1800 economic development acres with highway, rail & waterway frontage
- Commercial and passenger airport facilities minutes away
- State of Texas & Victoria County business friendly
- No state income tax – low taxes
- Support from local, state and national officials
- Victoria Economic Development Corporation
- Regional economic development assistance
- Foreign Trade Zone
The VICTORIA COUNTY NAVIGATION DISTRICT conducted public hearings on September 10, 2018 and September 18, 2018 on a proposal to increase the total tax revenues of the VICTORIA COUNTY NAVIGATION DISTRICT from properties on the tax roll in the preceding year by 4.10 percent.
The total tax revenue proposed to be raised last year at last year’s tax rate of $0.0286 for each $100 of taxable value was $2,054,750.
The total tax revenue proposed to be raised this year at the proposed tax rate of $0.0305 for each $100 of taxable value,excluding tax revenue to be raised from new property added to the tax roll this year, is $2,133,384.
The total tax revenue proposed to be raised this year at the proposed tax rate of $0.0305 for each $100 of taxable value, including tax revenue to be raised from new property added to the tax roll this year, is $2,146,959.
The of VICTORIA COUNTY NAVIGATION DISTRICT is scheduled to vote on the tax rate that will result in that tax increase at a public meeting to be held on September 26, 2018 at Port of Victoria Administrative Office, 1934 FM 1432, Victoria, TX 77905 at 1:00 PM.
The of VICTORIA COUNTY NAVIGATION DISTRICT proposes to use the increase in total tax revenue for the purpose of operational expenditures.